Sunday, October 17, 2010

X Factor Favourites: Rebecca Ferguson & Matt Cardle

The Live shows for X factor 2010 began last week and I already have my sure favourites. The show is a media circus but once you get past that there is probably more talent gathered together this year than any other.

I love Rebecca Ferguson's singing style as its contemporary but also sounds like no other artist out there at the moment. Leona Lewis should be nervous as I could this young woman definitely becoming just as successful a recording artist as her, even if she does not win the show.

Here's the video of her powerful performance this Saturday:



Matt Cardle is my ultimate favourite however as every performance he has given so far seems so far ahead in terms of superstar quality than any other contestant. His voice is effortlessly epic and so I'm convinced he will take the X Factor crown this year. Here's his performance:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons