Monday, November 7, 2011

body language

The general rule is that the spoken word carries about 15 percent of the total information being exchanged, while body language carries the remaining 85 percent. 

So our body language outweighs our words in importance by a large margin. A further rule is: Words carry information, body language carries relationship. If you want to know what kind of relationship two people have, watch their body language, rather than listen to their words.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons